It is difficult to know how to best bring your own health back into balance especially with all the information available to us on-line and in the media. A nutritional therapist is a specialist at helping people to come to a place of wellbeing through tailored health, diet and lifestyle advice.
Some of the conditions that Nutritional Therapy can support:
- Digestion: IBS- Diarrhoea or Constipation, Bloating, IBD and Coeliac Disease
- Weight Management: Under/Overweight, Type 2 Diabetes and Cravings
- Allergies: Allergies, Hay-fever and Food Intolerances
- Nervous System: Migraines, Headaches, Insomnia, Anxiety, ME
- Endocrine and Hormones: Adrenal Fatigue, Stress, Thyroid Dysfunction, Chronic Fatigue
- Reproductive: PCOS, Endometriosis, Fertility, PMS, Menopause
- Musculoskeletal: Arthritis, Joint Inflammation, Cramping and Sports Nutrition, Fibromyalgia
- Immunity: Frequent Colds, Asthma, Enhancing viral immunity
- Skin Issues: Acne, fungal infections, Rosacea and Eczema
Check our Facebook page for upcoming workshops.